Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
" Dancing on the path and singing; now you got away. You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day. There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past. Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret.. "

perjantai 30. maaliskuuta 2012

The time is running out..

Now your Heart belongs to someone else,
I was foolish, I wanted it so badly.
But now I realize.. you are happy.
Far more than ever before,
and honestly, when I see your
bright, smiling face, Im happy
.

Sorry about the things I have done to you.
It was Late Goodbye~
 
New Chapter begins once more..


"  And we keep driving into the night..
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye.
And we keep driving into the night..
..It's a late goodbye 
"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti