Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
" Dancing on the path and singing; now you got away. You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day. There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past. Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret.. "

sunnuntai 11. maaliskuuta 2012

I want you, so bad! ♥

" When I look into your eyes,
I can see a love restrained.
But darlin' when I hold you,
don't you know I feel the same..?

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
,
and we both know hearts can change..
..And it's hard to hold a candle,
in the cold November rain..

If we could take the time,
to lay it on the line,
I could rest my head
just knowin' that you were mine..
..All mine...

So if you want to love me,
then darlin' don't refrain..
..Or I'll just end up walkin',
In the cold November rain..
"


Guns N' Roses - November Rain



Ohhoh, tulipas nukuttua huono olo pois.
Jälleen tuntuu hyvältä o/
Hitto, mä kirjotin eilen jonku 8 sivua tekstiä,
sitä vaan tuli, voisin jotenkin olla ylpeä...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti