Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
" Dancing on the path and singing; now you got away. You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day. There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past. Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret.. "

torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

Marks, scars, unbalanced yet fearless.

" I was born and raised by the sea; shy yet proud,
learned to stay away from the crowd,
in my home, my lighthouse.
Hundred and one steps, round and down,
New Years Eve, one night on the town
can change one life into eternity.."


Päivä kului taas nopeasti, taas.
Näin vanhan tuttavan, joka aikoo lisääntyä lähipäivinä.
Hän vaikutti jotenkin... Iloiselta?
Joskus sanoi saavansa uutta sisältöä tyhjään elämäänsä,
ja näin kävi.
Nyt hänellä on jotain.



" 10,000 steps down, round and round,
one night on the town and I'm hell bound.
Black Oceans beneath, come and swallow me!
All on board the White Pearl have died,
coastal reef come claim my life!
Black Oceans beneath, come and swallow me! "



Katselin bussia odotellessani ihmisjoukkoa,
joka vilisi ohitseni, minne kaikilla onkaan niin kiire?
Mikä kaikkia vaivaa, mikä ihmisiä vaivaa?
Minulla ei ole kiire minnekkään,
liikun ajattomassa maailmassani,
jossa kaikki on niinkuin pitää, kaikki on hyvin.




" My little tower, seal my fate,

help me pay back - end their hate.
Black Oceans beneath, come and swallow me!
One direction; down, down, down ...
pitch black night for my old town,
Black Oceans beneath shall now swallow me... "

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti