Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
" Dancing on the path and singing; now you got away. You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day. There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past. Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret.. "

perjantai 1. huhtikuuta 2011

At the sixes and sevens!

This ain't my world anymore,
it's burning, and oh, so brightly.
Cannot think, nothing to do,
nothing, really nothing matters.


In the end, there will always be darkness,
in me, in you, among us, everywhere..

12.5.2009

Don't you smile..

" I lived only by you,
My scar, my heart, my truth.
My sole reason to die;
There's no life without you.

These are my final lines,
I've used all my nine lives.
My life is over,
Cannot feel your heart anymore...

I lived only by you,
My scar, my heart, my truth..
Have no reason to live,
I can't feel the love anymore.. "

Sonata Arctica - Juliet

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti