Tietoja minusta

Oma kuva
" Dancing on the path and singing; now you got away. You can reach the goals that you have set from now on, every day. There is no way you would go back now, oh no, those days are past. Life is waiting for the one who loves to live, and it is not a secret.. "

torstai 2. toukokuuta 2013

Vappen Happen

Sinne se meni, simat on juotu ja munkit syöty.
Käytiin tiistaina grillaamassa lammasta, enkä oo varmaa ikinä syöny mitää niin hyvää grillattavaa <3
Viikonloppu alko aikasemmin ja palaudun siviilikeskukselle joskus sunnuntai iltana "jee".
Hirveesti HIM/Helloween  soinut päässä, taitaa kesä olla jo tulossa :D
Tänä aamuna työmiehet poras yläkerrassa, sammu netti ja ne tuli täält kysyyn et sammuko :'D

Ja jotain jotain.. Over and Out! o/



                               " I'm waiting for your call and I'm ready to take your
Six six six in my heart
And I'm longing for your touch and I welcome your sweet
Six six six in my heart
I'm ready for the fall and I'm ready to take your
Six six six in my heart
Longing for your touch and I welcome your sweet
Six six six in my heart
Right here in this heart
Right straight through my heart
Oh, right here in my heart "

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti